Stash Points: 6, 995
What exactly is this?This is actually the quantity of points you can get into the Zumiez Stash for buying this product. Stash points tend to be redeemable for exclusive rewards only available to Zumiez Stash people. To get your points take a look at the benefits catalog on thestash.zumiez.com.
Easy shape and design, this Crockett professional from Vans may be the answer to the next skate shoe. Vans is known for their particular durable footwear that withstand the continuos tests of skating. These Crocket Pro skate shoes in grey by Vans are not any exception with their reputation. The UltraCush HD footbed for influence defense therefore the vulcanized cupsole allows any skater to possess board experience while still protecting their legs.
- Crocket Pro Gray footwear by Vans.
- Trademark Gilbert Crockett pro model.
- Gray suede seamless toe with canvas side wall space.
- Cushioned tongue and collar for security.
- Reinforced steel eyelets.
- Vans Wafflecup vulcanized cupsole for board feel and assistance.
- UltraCush HD footbed for impact protection.
- Vans trademark waffle outsole for fast grip.
Share this article
What type of shoe is worth the money and comfortability more, Vans or Sperrys? - Quora
You are the only one that can answer this as you alone know your taste, feet, their comfort and your wallet with its comfort. Only you know what feels best.
Personally, I would not give more than $5 for either brand. I find both brands to be overpriced, poor fitting and very unsupportive. Yet my kids love them. There is some value in a deck shoe for people on a deck.
I have some Top-siders I got for $3 on the secondary market, just in case I am ever on deck.